Build Your Career
- Installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting communication equipment including satellite modems, transceivers, BUC’s, LNB’s, Stabilized antennas (Eg. SeaTel, Intellian), and out of band management.
- Complete testing and commissioning procedures and paperwork to ensure system meets operational requirements.
- Troubleshoot RF and IP components of maritime VSAT/ESV systems using specialized software and test equipment. Interpret troubleshooting results and determine best course of action to restore operability in least time possible and most cost-effective manner.
- Install, commission, and troubleshoot LAN infrastructure on offshore sites
- Understand/Manipulate test equipment and tools required to diagnose VSAT systems including but not limited to; spectrum analysers, multi meters, data testers, hand tools, etc
- Participate in customer meetings as required.
- Other assigned work as and when required to support operations and projects.
- Experience working on VSAT platforms, iDirect, Comtech, UHP, Newtec..etc.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting maritime VSAT/ESV systems (knowledge of Seatel and Intellian products preferred).
- Qualified at all levels of LAN, WAN, Voice, and Security technologies.
- Cisco, GVF Certifications or equivalent VSAT Certifications.
- English language required.
- Arabic language required
- GVF Certifications ·
- Seatel/Sailor or Intellian Certification
- CCNA Certification
Qsat Qatar Branch | Full-time | Post Date: 25 May 2023